1.What would you be doing if you weren’t at your current job?
hmm…probably dreaming of my current job since I’ve wanted to be a mom since forever.
2. What more are you wanting in your career right now?
To walk in love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness and self-control all day long.
3. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are living right now?
I love the movie “About Time” where the message is to live every moment in a way you wouldn’t need a do-over. I want to slow down more to soak up and enjoy every single second with my sticky little toddlers and my James.
4. Describe your biggest failure in business.
Letting fear get in the way of trying, speaking out, doing…
5. What is one word you would use to describe yourself as a child?
6. How do you recharge?
Cozying up in bed with a cup of coffee…doing some Barre3…glass of wine and chocolate with my hun
7. If you were to tell one person “Thank You” for helping me become the person I am today, who would it be and what did they do?
Jesus Jesus Jesus! He’s done everything…And thanks for sending HS cause I need all the help I can get!
8. What one thing about you do you want in your eulogy?
I’ve been thinking of this after having 4 grandparents die within a year…most recently our Grandpa Chris, everything falls away from a person when they die except for who they really were inside…All I remember now is Grandpa’s twinkle in his eye and smile that said “I love you” and his heart that really loved people well. I want to love well and carry peace.
9. What movie or novel character do you most identify with?
Golly…I don’t know! Let me get back to ya…
10. When are you the happiest?
When I’m surrounded by people I love, eating good food in a beautiful setting.
11. Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you would_____.
know I sweat when I cry
12. What quality in you would you hate to see emulated in your employees or children?
Fear of man for sure
13. If you were to start a company from scratch, what values would you build it on?
14. What would you most regret not having done by the end of your life?
Not having fulfilled the plans God has for me
15. What characteristic do you most admire in others?
Strength and wisdom presented with grace and humility
16. What kind of impact do you believe you have on people?
I carry a measure of peace (some days better than others)
17. What one memory do you most treasure?
It’s a tie, the birth of our 3 babies.
18. If you could change one thing about how you were raised as a child, what would it be?
More playing and encouragement
19. What super power would you like to have?
I’d love to scoop up all of the children in the world who have been abused and erase all of the pain and bad memories and replace them with pure love and comfort.
20. What would a “perfect” day look like for you?
-Wake up, snuggle in bed with my family and a coffee
-Take a walk and have a picnic breakfast with the people I love most
-Pamper afternoon topped off with a date with my hubby
21. What’s the most important lesson you’ve learned in the last year?
Living water is the only thing that truely satisfies every longing
22. How do you think your coworkers see you?
Not perfect but full of love
23. If you ruled the world, what would you change on Day 1? Tricky one! So much to think about…not sure if I could actually do this but most problems stem from the heart, so I would want to find a way to show peoples hearts just how much God loves them!!
24. How do you act when you’re stressed out?
I clean, organise or exercise
25. What are you most afraid of and what’s it stopping you from doing?
I’m afraid of failing or hurting people which often keeps me from even trying